Select the Use button to add a tag to the body of your email. You may also use tags in the subject of your email by copying and pasting them directly in.
|Adds the recipients First Name.
|Adds the recipients Last Name.
|Adds the Company Name.
|Adds the application portals name.
|Adds the Recipients Membership name.
|Adds the Opt-in link.
|Add the opt-out link.
|Adds your preferred signature block.
|Adds the Event's Start Date.(Events Only)
|Adds the Event's End Date.(Events Only)
|Adds the Event's Name.(Events Only)
|Adds the Event's Description.(Events Only)
|Adds the Online Training Description.(Online Training Only)
|Adds the Event's specific dates.(Events Only)
|Adds the Membership Number.
|Adds the Member Since Date.
|Adds the Contact's Email Address.
|Adds the Event's Credits.(Events Only)
|Adds the Event's Credits.(Events Only)
|Adds the Contact's Certificate Number
|Adds the Event's Location.
|The total number of credits that the contact has earned through the event tickets.
|Display the text of as appears field in the event setup.
|Displays the organization name of the contact.
|Adds the Member Renewal Date in (yyyy-mm-dd).
|Adds the Member's Membership Year
|Adds the Member Renewal Date in (mm-dd-yyyy).
|The number of credits the LMS course is worth for Continuing Education
|The end date of the CE collection period end date
|The completion date of the LMS course
|Adds the Member Inception Date in (yyyy-mm-dd).
LSO’s privacy practices are consistent with the 10 guiding principles of PIPEDA and are as follows:
2. Identifying Purposes: LSO will use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
Except as permitted by law, LSO will obtain your consent if we collect, use or disclose your Personal Information for purposes other than the ones outlined above.
3. Consent: Your provision of Personal Information to LSO means that you agree and consent that we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
4. Limiting Collection: We will not collect your Personal Information for purposes other than those identified above without your consent or except as provided for and in accordance with Privacy Laws.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Except as provided in this policy, LSO does not sell, rent or lease Personal Information to any third parties. LSO requires all of its third party agents to adhere to strict privacy and security standards. From time to time, LSO may partner with other organizations in order to provide our members with other benefits and services. If you do not wish your personal information to be given to such partnering organizations, please inform the Privacy Officer, in writing, of your request to be removed from such lists. If required by law, LSO will disclose the Personal Information that it is obligated to disclose as a result of a valid legal enquiry or order.
6. Accuracy: LSO is committed to ensuring to the best of their ability that your Personal Information is as up-to-date, accurate and complete as necessary for the purposes for which LSO uses that data. You can correct any Personal Information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date by sending a written request to our Privacy Officer.
7. Safeguards: LSO uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the Personal Information we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Only trained and essential LSO employees, consultants or their agents have access to Personal Information. LSO’s security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available; however, we cannot absolutely guarantee that the information submitted, maintained or transmitted by electronic means will be completely secure.
8. Openness: If you have questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information by LSO you may contact our Privacy Officer. Requests for access should be made in writing to the attention of the Privacy Officer at the address below. Files containing personal information are physically stored at LSO’s Office identified below, and may additionally be stored at an off-site storage facility. Electronic files are stored on a computer server resident at LSO’s office located at 350 Bay Street, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M5H 2S6.
9. Access: LSO will respond to requests for access in accordance with applicable Privacy Laws. You may request access to your Personal Information at any time by submitting a written request to our Privacy Officer. LSO will require a fee in order to respond to an access request, such fee to be set from time to time by the National Office. LSO will only refuse access to Personal Information in those circumstances permitted or required by applicable Privacy Laws. If LSO refuses access, it will provide the reasons for its refusal.
10. Challenging Compliance: If you are dissatisfied with LSO’s handling of Personal Information, you may make a written complaint to the Privacy Officer. The Privacy Officer will investigate the matter and take corrective action where necessary. The Privacy Officer will report back to you and advise you of any steps taken to correct the problem. If you are still dissatisfied with the response from LSO, you may make a written complaint to the federal or provincial Privacy Commissioner (where applicable).
Mail: LSO Privacy Officer, 350 Bay Street, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M5H 2S6.
By completing purchases with us you agree to have your Credit card and personal information securely stored as part of a payment profile within a 3rd party payment gateway. This securely stored payment profile will be used, when authorized, for automated recurring payments and will allow for easier and faster checkouts. No credit card information is stored within Member365 and all payment data is accessed by way of a secure API. Under no circumstances do we share credit card or personal details.
Who can access the Life Sciences Ontario member portal?
Please note that the Life Sciences Ontario member portal is to be used by members of Life Sciences Ontario only. Certain workspaces within the member portal will be tailored for and restricted to certain membership types; access to these areas will be determined and approved by Life Sciences Ontario staff. The Content that is displayed in your member portal will automatically vary based on your user / membership type.
What can be posted?
To ensure all interactions within the Life Sciences Ontario member portal are safe and friendly, Life Sciences Ontario staff will oversee the member portal activity and will review, edit, and delete any inappropriate content that has been submitted. This includes abusive or offensive language, spam, malicious files, or other disrespectful contact. To help provide a productive environment, please report any offensive or suspicious activity to Life Sciences Ontario staff. Please note that not all user-submitted content is representative of Life Sciences Ontario, nor does it necessarily represent the views of Life Sciences Ontario, its staff or members.